School magazine first published Autumn 1876. It finally ceased publication in 1984.
Its publication schedule was originally three times a year (one a term). This schedule ceased in 1968 and there were occasional issues published after this year until 1984.
A black border on page 1 of the Summer 1910 issue marks the death of King Edward VII.
Change of style from Autumn 1932, which was the first issue after the School moved to the Queens Road buildings.
The format changed again in 1968.
A centenary compilation edition appeared in 1976.
The portcullis design on the original magazine is by F A Collier, a visiting Art master. This drawing became the basis of the Old Elizabethans badge.