Showing 20 results

Places
Places term Scope note Objects count People & Organisations count
The Mitre
  • Pub. Located on the east side of Chipping Barnet high street. In 1663 The Crown joined with two adjacent pubs, The Rose and The Man, to become The Man and Rose and Crown. In 1667 it was renamed The Rose and Crown and Mitre. Soon after it became simply The Mitre.
0 0
Shearly Hall 0 1
Queens Road Buildings (6) 30 1
St John the Baptist Church, Barnet
  • Also known as Barnet Church. Church of England parish church of Chipping Barnet.
9 0
Italy (3) 0 0
South Tyrol (2) 0 0
Colle Isarco / Gossensass (1)
  • School trips in 1967 and 1968
0 0
Alpin Hotel Gudrun 2 0
The Crown
  • Former pub. Located on the west side of what is now Wood Street in Chipping Barnet, near Tudor Hall. In 1594, the governors met here to discuss 'the establishing and finishing of the school affairs'.
1 0
Wood Street Buildings (2)
  • The original school site on Wood Street. Includes the original school building (now known as Tudor Hall) as well as subsequent additions to the site. The school moved to the Queens Road site in 1932.
18 0
Tudor Hall
  • The original School building, built 1577.
17 0
Mulberry Tree (Wood Street) 2 0
Main Building 10 0
Queen Elizabeth's Girls' School 2 0
Ravenscroft School 1 0
Third Field 2 0
Gun Field 3 0
Stapylton Field 1 0
stapy 0 0
Mulberry Tree (Lodge, Queens Road Buildings) 1 0