Showing 12 results

Places
Places term Scope note Objects count People & Organisations count
Alpin Hotel Gudrun 2 0
Colle Isarco / Gossensass (1)
  • School trips in 1967 and 1968
2 0
Italy 0 0
Mulberry Tree (Wood Street) 1 0
Queens Road Buildings (1) 3 1
Shearly Hall 0 1
South Tyrol 0 0
St John the Baptist Church, Barnet
  • Also known as Barnet Church. Church of England parish church of Chipping Barnet.
4 0
The Crown
  • Former pub. Located on the west side of what is now Wood Street in Chipping Barnet, near Tudor Hall. In 1594, the governors met here to discuss 'the establishing and finishing of the school affairs'.
1 0
The Mitre
  • Pub. Located on the east side of Chipping Barnet high street. In 1663 The Crown joined with two adjacent pubs, The Rose and The Man, to become The Man and Rose and Crown. In 1667 it was renamed The Rose and Crown and Mitre. Soon after it became simply The Mitre.
0 0
Tudor Hall
  • The original School building, built 1577.
2 0
Wood Street Buildings (1)
  • The original school site on Wood Street. Includes the original school building (now known as Tudor Hall) as well as subsequent additions to the site. The school moved to the Queens Road site in 1932.
6 0